Hen Lazone – Pan-fried, juicy, and deliciously seasoned hen tenders served with essentially the most wonderful cream sauce. Prepared in simply 30 minutes, this restaurant worthy dinner is ideal for a fast weeknight dinner!
Creamy Hen Lazone is a simple LOW-CARB, KETO-friendly hen recipe, served up with a great deal of taste in a luscious cream sauce with butter, garlic, and cream.
That is the hen dinner everybody raved about for days. It’s a simple skillet dish that’s decadently scrumptious and the best meal for hectic weeknights. To maintain issues on the aspect of low-carb and healthy-ish, I serve Hen Lazone over tender zucchini noodles.
If low-carbing-it ain’t your factor, fortunate you! Whip out the linguine, please! 🙌
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN LAZONE
In only a few phrases, there are zero fancy issues happening right here. It’s simply seasoned hen breast tenders cooked in butter, and topped with a easy cream sauce. Plus zoodles – you may get these precut at Entire Meals, Goal, Walmart, and so on…
- Season hen tenders with my favorites; salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, and Italian Seasoning.
- Soften some butter in a large skillet and add hen tenders.
- Cook dinner hen for about Four to five minutes per aspect, or till cooked via and browned; take away from skillet and put aside.
- Add zucchini noodles to the skillet and prepare dinner for two minutes, or till simply tender. Take away from skillet and put aside.
- Soften remaining butter within the skillet and add garlic.
- Whisk in heavy cream and, whereas whisking, scrape up the browned bits from the underside of the skillet.
- Simmer and stir usually till sauce is lowered and thickened – about Three minutes. Style for salt and pepper and modify accordingly.
- Return hen and zucchini to skillet; prepare dinner for 1 minute simply to warmth via.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
That’s IT! Add some mushrooms when you like, or a inexperienced salad on the aspect, and this silky easy Hen Lazone with Zucchini Noodles is all of a sudden wanting like a sizzling new dinner merchandise!
HOW TO STORE CREAMY CHICKEN DISHES
- Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container and maintain within the fridge for as much as Four days.
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Pan-fried, juicy, and deliciously seasoned hen tenders served with essentially the most wonderful cream sauce.
Delicacies: Italian, Mediterranean
Key phrase: hen lazone, hen tenders, creamy hen, how you can prepare dinner zoodles, keto hen recipes, keto dinner thought, low carb hen, low carb dinner, range high hen, zucchini noodles
Servings: 4 serves
Energy: 456 kcal
- 1 pound boneless, skinless hen breast tenders
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- half teaspoon chili powder, or to style
- half teaspoon candy paprika
- half teaspoon garlic powder
- half teaspoon onion powder
- salt and recent floor pepper, to style
- Four half tablespoons butter divided
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Zucchini Spirals, (additionally referred to as Zucchini Noodles)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream, it’s also possible to use Half & Half
- chopped recent parsley, for garnish
In a small bowl, mix Italian Seasoning, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and floor pepper; combine collectively and sprinkle over the hen tenders.
Soften 2 tablespoons butter in a big skillet over medium-heat.
Add hen tenders to the recent skillet and prepare dinner about Four minutes on both sides, or till browned and cooked via.
Take away hen tenders from skillet and put aside.
Add half tablespoon butter to the skillet and soften; add zucchini noodles and prepare dinner for two to three minutes, or till simply tender, stirring ceaselessly.
Take away zucchini from skillet and put aside.
Soften remaining butter; add garlic and prepare dinner for 30 seconds or till aromatic.
Whisk in heavy cream and convey to a boil; proceed to prepare dinner for two minutes, or till sauce is lowered and barely thickened.
Style sauce for salt & pepper, and modify accordingly.
Return hen and zoodles to the skillet; prepare dinner for 1 minute, or simply till heated via.
Take away from warmth.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 16
- TO REDUCE POINTS DOWN TO 6, use Fats Free Half & Half and use Additional Virgin Olive Oil to exchange the butter.
NET CARBS: 2 g
Quantity Per Serving
Energy 456 Energy from Fats 342
% Each day Worth*
Saturated Fats 22g110%
Ldl cholesterol 188mg63%
Vitamin A 1500IU30%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* % Each day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight-reduction plan.