Candy and refreshing, this Very Berry Avocado Salad is filled with recent fruit and ripe avocados to make a wholesome summer time deal with! It’s straightforward to make and is ideal as a BBQ aspect or appetizer.
In the event you love avocado salad as a lot as I do, take a look at this Olives and Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese recipe and this tasty Tomato Avocado Corn Salad with Lime-Cumin French dressing.
This Avocado Fruit Salad Is The Finest Method To Begin Off Your Week
Candy and refreshing, this Very Berry Avocado Salad is filled with recent fruit and ripe avocados to make a wholesome deal with! Loaded with juicy blueberries, crisp strawberries, tangy raspberries, creamy avocado, and the poppyseed dressing makes the entire salad pop!
I had all intentions to kick this week off with a recipe for cupcakes, however as you may see, plans modified…
Nonetheless, that doesn’t make this salad any much less scrumptious… it’s only a bit more healthy than a cupcake. 😃 And, each time I make it, I’ve to recollect to share it as a result of I’m all the time tempted to only stick my fork in it and provides it a go.
This week, I additionally bought to make use of my new kitchen instrument, the Avocado Slicer 👊 …I eat a TON of avocados so this little gadget is admittedly serving to me. All you do is take away the pit with the pitter that’s situated on the finish of the slicer, after which simply slide the instrument alongside the within of the pores and skin to get some fairly, uniform avocado slices! 🙌
Find out how to Make Berry Avocado Salad
This Berry Avocado Salad was impressed by my fave salad choice at Panera. It’s crisp, refreshing, candy, and tangy, and it’s as so simple as chopping up some fruits and throwing them in a bowl. With a handful of feta cheese on high.
- Place a number of cups of recent child spinach leaves OR a Salad Inexperienced Combine in a big salad bowl.
- High spinach with sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, avocado, sunflower seeds, and feta cheese.
- Make the poppy seed dressing by combining olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, salt, and poppy seeds in a small bowl; whisk till completely mixed and pour over the salad.
- Toss gently to mix; style for seasonings (salt and pepper), alter, and serve.
Berries And Avocados Are A Nice Mixture
However, this berry-avocado factor needed to occur eventually. I like berry season as a result of I believe I can stay on berries alone, with a aspect of avocados. And some Spinach Blackberry Salads. Aaaaand the Avocado Feta Salsa! Man, I’m gonna miss summer time… waaaaah!
*Suppose Glad Ideas!!! Fall. Pumpkins. Pies. Apples. Baking.*
Okay, I believe Fall may do us simply positive.
Received berries? Received avocados? Hit print and GO!
Very Berry Avocado Salad
This Very Berry Avocado Salad is filled with recent fruit and ripe avocados. It is so candy and refreshing, and excellent for a wholesome summer time aspect dish to deliver to BBQs!
Course: Facet Dish
Energy: 259 kcal
- 6 cups recent child spinach leaves OR salad combine
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 giant avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
For the Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 cup additional virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard, to style
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
Place child spinach in a salad bowl.
High spinach with ready strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, diced avocado, sunflower seeds, and crumbled feta.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk collectively oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt, and poppy seeds.
Pour dressing over salad and gently combine all of it collectively.
Style for seasonings and alter accordingly.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 7
NET CARBS: 9 grams
Very Berry Avocado Salad
Quantity Per Serving
Energy 259 Energy from Fats 189
% Every day Worth*
Saturated Fats 5g25%
Ldl cholesterol 17mg6%
Vitamin A 2955IU59%
Vitamin C 43mg52%
* P.c Every day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie food regimen.
Need To Save This Recipe?
* This recipe was initially printed on August 19th, 2013. Up to date with new photographs on January 14th, 2020.